MapBlast Map(Incorrect Town Name)
USGS 1998 Aerial Photo (We are in the center) From the North or South (Rt. 93)
- Get off at Exit 17 (You are now exactly 10 miles from me)
- Right turn off exit.
- Proceed thru a blinking light, a stop light, and the center of Boscawen.
- At the far end of town the road forks with a Church in the middle, follow Rt. 4 to the left (after bearing left, you will see church on right, Fire Station on left).
- Go ½ mile to blinking light.
- Take left onto Water St.(red and white National sign across from turn). You are exactly 5 miles from Webster Ridge Farm.
- Stay on Water St.for 5 miles (road takes sharp right and left(The road changes names to Long St.)).
- After going down the the hill, under the power lines and up the hill, take a left turn onto Pleasant St.
- We are the fourth house on left (watch for old apple orchard and the farm sign).
- Exit 7 - Rte 103
- Go under the highway, about ½ mile.
- Turn left onto Rte 127.
- Rt 127 North,after Webster Center (school, grange, town offices) another mile or so, right onto Long St
- Past Robert's Greenhouse, right onto Pleasant St.
- We are the third (finished)house on left (watch for apple orchard, then the farm sign).